> Sharing. Individually and collectively to discuss, reflect, share experiences to learn from each other;
> Learning. Benefit from the successes and challenges of others;
> Personal Development. Develop similar skills, address and clarify common issues to increase productivity and outcomes;
> Team Building. Strengthen affiliations, relationships and communication.
"The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization's valuable resources."
- Harvard Business Review
“Executives and HR managers know coaching is the most potent tool for inducing lasting personal change."
- IVY Business Journal
part motivational expert, part professional organizer, part friend, part nag --
the coach seeks to do for your life what a personal trainer does for your body."
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star-Tribune
Influence direction. Inspire change.
Please feel free to call us at 852 2892 7608 to schedule a confidential meeting to discuss how we can help ---
Don't like talking on the telephone?
No problem, simply send us a quick message and we will get back
to you right away....Contact Us
Please contact us
to discuss how we can help...
What Clients Say...
"Robert is a terrific coach. He has excellent people insights. His contributions always focus on the practical, yet he is also able to provide a sound theoretical rationale for his recommendations. I appreciated his discrete
yet incisive style, which proved effective for me in
helping me achieve my coaching goals. I would
have no hesitation in recommending Robert
as an executive coach for anyone."
Roger Steel, CEO Hong Kong,
Sun Life Financial
Great information that was very well delivered and the anecdotes and examples helped with understanding. The Coaching Workshop has given me practical skills and foundational theory to help me begin to coach others in a better way".
Bernard Fung, President / CEO,
"This workshop was one of the few that I've taken that helped me understand myself and advance my career. I learned many easy to use principles that I can apply immediately to improve my leadership style."
Fred Maury, Managing Director, TÜV SÜD
Organizations face constant change and challenges. Group Coaching is powerful. It brings unity and purpose to individuals to adapt and unleash their full potential. It establishes a supportive and fully operational network than unites and harmonizes members by:
Coaching, Talent Development, Consulting
- Strengthened EQ, increased self-awareness of
strengths and gaps;
- Builds higher levels of understanding, trust and mutual
respect among members;
- Recognizing self-limiting thinking and behaviors;
- Develop innovative and creative thinking to solve problems;
- Improves interpersonal communication, relationship skills and
understand the personality and thinking styles of others;
- Practice listening, asking questions skills to help others
transform thinking and behaviors;
- Discussions provide holistic view of business challenges;
- Communication becomes more open, creative, 'Solution-focused';
- Participants describe, share real situation stories helping everyone;
- Consciously begin to rethink approaches to handling situations;
- Increases levels of trust, mutual respect and teamwork;
- Perspective becomes more 'we' than 'me';
- Participants acquire the knowledge and skills to collaborate with &
transform others using coaching techniques;
- Participants identify personal goal to design their
Personal Development Plan.
Feel free to share with friends...